Green Start-Ups– Sustainable Entrepreneurship And Innovation Research
Robinet Jacob & Sanu Xavier
Curbing The Carbon Foot Print through Sustainable Product Strategy & Social Uplift: A Study to Reclaim Value from Waste
Fathima Irfana Ahmed
Role of consumer-centric disclosures on sustainability outcomes of firms in the travel and leisure industry
Food Insecurity and Sustainability in Wisconsin: Understanding the Influence of Technological Advancements and Labor Mobility
Sakib Mahmud & Akira Tanaka
The fast changing geopolitical and macroeconomic landscape cause dramatic changes of logistics and transport routes. New routes lead to Asia, Africa and Latin America, thus both the BRICS and SOC gain extreme importance.
Recent changes on oil and gas markets foster decarbonization processes that prioritizes renewable and natural gas. New technologies of LNG production, transport and use influence not only energy but food and environmental security of Eurasia as
Geographical position and resource potential of Eurasian region opens the new window of opportunities along North-South transport corridor that leads from Russia via Central Asia to India, Vietnam and other ASEAN countries.
Topics for Discussion:
• North-South transport corridor and regional food security.
• New energy markets of Central and Southern Asia: LNG, CNG and H2.
• Decarbonization, green agenda and waste management in Eurasia
• UNECN- St. Petersburg State University of Economics, Russia
• National Gas Motorfuel Association
• Dr. Rajesh Mani, Mahatma Gandhi University, India
• Energy Aspects of Kazakhstan Analytical Centre
• SETI- Social-Economic and Technological Institute, Hanoi, Vietnam
• Association of Vietnamese Business in St. Petersburg
• VEB.RF Investment Bank
We depart from Kochi Marriott at 8:30 AM to explore sustainability initiatives in an unique backwater landscape and green initiatives by tourism experts. The workshop will be conducted on a houseboat with traditional Kerala lunch served on-board.
Drop off at Kochi International Airport &/or Kochi Marriott
Participants of the workshop will return to Kochi Marriott by 4:00 pm. Please make flight arrangements accordingly. Participants of the Taste of Kerala may continue staying at Kumarakom and beyond. Drop off to Kochi International Airport will be arranged for 6:00 pm.
Post Conference Activities
Explore Kerala with our Post Conference Activities including stay & meals.